- The materials contained in this web site are provided by U.S. Home and may be used for informational purposes only. By downloading any of the materials contained in any of U.S. Home's sites, you agree to the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use this site or download materials.
- U.S. Home, the U.S. Home logo, America Calls Us Home, Worth Coming Home To, America's Retirement Builder, Now the Fun Begins and Rutenberg Homes are registered service marks of U.S. Home. Other company or service names or logos are either service marks or registered service marks of U.S. Home. The absence of a company or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of U.S. Home's service mark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other products and company names mentioned in the U.S. Home web site may be marks of their respective owners. The unauthorized use of any service mark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
- This web site and all materials contained herein, including, but not limited to floor plans, and elevations, are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, or reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of U.S. Home. The images from this site may not be reproduced in any form without the prior advance written consent of U.S. Home. You are advised that U.S. Home actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- While U.S. Home uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this web site, U.S. Home makes no warranties and representations as to its accuracy. U.S. Home assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. All information should be verified at the particular community from which the information is desired.
- As a cautionary note to investors, except for historical information contained herein, certain matters discussed in the News & Investor Info section of this web site are "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such matters involve risks and uncertainties, including general economic conditions, fluctuations in interest rates, the impact of competitive products and prices, the supply of raw materials and prices, levels of consumer confidence and other risks detailed in U.S. Home's SEC reports. On the News & Investor Info section of this web site, U.S. Home includes information and press releases which are accurate at the time of distribution. U.S. Home shall be under no obligation to update any of the material contained in the News & Investor Info section of this web site.
- Everything on this web site is provided to you "AS IS." U.S. HOME EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE U.S. HOME WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND /OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. In no event shall U.S. Home be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from any access, use or inability to access or use the information on this web site or for any errors or omissions contained therein.
- U.S. Home has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site. Linking to this web site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of U.S. Home and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. U.S. Home will use information for market research purposes, development of prospect lists and project planning. Information gathered from our web site may be used for purposes of offering you property in U.S. Home communities or other offerings of U.S. Home, its subsidiaries or affiliates or third party services in connection with the purchase of property. The use of our web site constitutes your permission for such uses.
- U.S. Home is supplying the material on this web site for informational purposes only and it is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation. Offers to buy or sell property may be made only at our sales offices. Some jurisdictions require prior registration or other advance qualification of real property in order to solicit in that jurisdiction. Responses to inquiries in such jurisdictions may be prohibited or limited. Void where prohibited by law.
- Plans and elevations are artist's renderings and may contain options which are not standard on all models. U.S. Home reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Stated dimensions and square footage are approximate. Offers, incentives and seller contributions are subject to certain terms, conditions and restrictions which may include designated lenders and closing agents. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
- U.S. Home may at any time revise these terms and conditions contained by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright 2003 U.S. Home Corporation. All rights reserved.